Click VIDEO to know more about the ZumEdge
- adds the capability to connect
analog and digital IO devices directly to the
IIoT network through IOEX expansion modules
- configuration tool adds the ability
to quickly and easily configure up to 15 IOEX
modules (up to 180 individual IOs, depending
- software implements a REST
API to allow the customer to easily configure
applications that control and read IO over
ethernet using an API.
- comes standard with the FreeWave
IQ application environment, so customers can
create their own on-board smart applications
to make decisions on the Edge.
- contains the Z9 radio module,
making it over-the-air compatible with
existing ZumLink networks, and implements
ZumLink network management software.
- The IO and network configuration tool is
self-contained on the device and served as a
web page for remote configuration -- no extra
software is required.
- ZumEdge is housed in a DIN-Rail-Mountable