JLT1214P™ and JLT1214N™ 9-36VDC or 18-60VDC
Greatest Value for Logistics Applications
With proven reliability and the latest processor technology, the JLT1214P and JLT1214N logistics computers from JLT deliver the lowest total cost of ownership for a wide variety of logistics applications. They have an integrated 9-36 VDC power supply, but are also available with an isolated 18-60 VDC for electrical truck and forklift installations.
Virtually Unbreakable Touch Screen
The JLT1214P computer features the revolutionary JLT PowerTouch™ display technology, providing a familiar, user-friendly experience comparable to modern consumer devices, both with a gloved or ungloved hand, while ensuring ruggedness, reliability and longevity in even the most demanding environments. Thanks to a 64-bit Intel® quad-core processor, the JLT1214P also offers enhanced computing performance. The combination of the new user-friendly touch screen and the higher performance speeds up tasks and increases users’ productivity.
The JLT1214P and JLT1214N computers are reliable workhorses based on the successful JLT computer platform that has been tested in the field by customers around the globe for many years. It is designed from the bottom up with the latest processor technology to deliver maximum reliability and trouble free operation in very tough environments, from cold storage rooms to broiling hot sun, from fixed wall mounts to vibrating forklifts.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
Both computers integrate all essential features required for a simple, quick, and cost effective installation. Moreover, they are highly reliable without additional add-ons and cables.
- JLT PowerTouch™ display technology with hardened glass for outstanding resistance to wear and tear reduces disruptive computer downtime
- Everything built in for lowest cost and highest reliability
- Dual diversity PIFA WLAN antennas, custom-made for reliable WiFi in environments with poor coverage
- Integrated isolated DC/DC – secured operation in spite of unstable voltage
- Pressure equalization membrane – operation in temperatures from -30 to +55 degrees C
- 12” XGA LED display with the smallest footprint in its class
Please call us for product variations and pricing.